unQLite Licensing Information.
UnQLite is an open-source product. That is, the complete source code of the engine, its official documentation and related utilities are available to download from the UnQLite download page.
UnQLite is released under the 2-Clause BSD license (http://opensource.org/licenses/BSD-2-Clause). The text of the UnQLite license is as follows:
* Copyright (C) 2012 - 2018 Symisc Systems, S.U.A.R.L [M.I.A.G Mrad Chems Eddine <email@example.com>].
* All rights reserved.
* Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without
* modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions
* are met:
* 1. Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright
* notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer.
* 2. Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright
* notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in the
* documentation and/or other materials provided with the distribution.
* THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY SYMISC SYSTEMS ``AS IS'' AND ANY EXPRESS
* OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED
* WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR
* NON-INFRINGEMENT, ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL SYMISC SYSTEMS
* BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR
* CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF
* SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR
* BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY,
* WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE
* OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN
* IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.
Companies and/or individuals desiring to sponsor the ongoing development of the UnQLite database engine with all its benefits including full access to the UnQLite source tree, professional support, etc. can request the sponsorship program. Visit the sponsorship page for additional information.
Professional support and custom modification performed by the principal architect and original author of UnQLite are paid services available at request. For additional information, contact:
Chems Eddine Mrad
Master of Applied Computing (I.A.G)
Proprietary, licensed UnQLite extensions are available for a fixed one time fee, the available extensions are:
Compressed Databases: Write and Read from a compressed UnQLite database using the LZ family of algorithms.
Encrypted databases: Write and Read from an 128-bit or 256-bit AES encrypted database.
Commercial license for the Jx9 scripting engine (Standalone library without the UnQLite core).
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing information.
If for some obscure reasons, you cannot embed a BSD licensed product, you can acquire a commercial UnQLite license, contact email@example.com for additional information.